Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This writer's block is killing me.

I have been staring at this empty blog post off and on for two days now.  I just can't seem to find the inspiration to write anything.

A lot of things have been happening lately.  My diet is going well and I am slowly and steadily losing weight.  Things are extremely busy at work, but it is an exciting time!  Oh, and I totally won an ACM Award last week.  Actually, we don't win it until April 18th, but the Academy of Country Music announces it's radio winners in advance.

I am a little disappointed that I don't have a spouse to bring to Dallas as my guest for the Awards ceremony, but I'll have to write about that some other time.

Overall, things are going well and I'm still on the right path.

Over the last two weeks, I averaged about 2500 calories per day.  I lost 2 pounds.

I have lost 39.4 pounds total (in 147 days).




No comments:

Post a Comment